Everyone that works in a bakery, knows how annoying it is when the oven racks and trolley doesn’t move.
When the racks are hard to move and manoeuvre, you are not only losing time and money, but you are also facing a potential WHS claim.
Do you know that a simple spray with high-temperature grease can keep your castors running like when they were new ?
Bakewise has explored and “long-time tested” several options, and we are now confident that we have the best and most efficient solution for bakery oven racks!
INOX MX8 is a High-Temperature Extreme Pressure Grease that comes in a 300 g aerosol
- Comes with a standard spray nozzle.
- INOX-MX8 has excellent resistance to water and water washout, even at elevated temperatures.
- PTFE – Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium that increases lubrication and reduces operating temperatures to bearings, bushes, shafts, gears, chains, splines, PTO’s, turntables, cables, universals, CV and ball joints.
- Adequate lubrication is maintained, and in these situations, it also gives protection against rusting and corrosion
- The extreme pressure and anti-wear properties of INOX MX8 grease give long service life under high loading and shock loading conditions from very low to very high-temperature environments
LARGER QUANTITIES = SPECIAL DISCOUNT – CONTACT SALES 02 8004 6105
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15 cm|