Quotes will be accepted as an order by BAKEWISE Pty Ltd upon;
• Receipt by us of your written purchase order; and
• Receipt by us of a 30% deposit of the total order value;
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Prepayment prior to shipping
Custom made equipment:
30% of the contract price is to be paid to BAKEWISE Pty Ltd. as acceptance of this Quotation 60% of the contract price is due upon “manufacturers completion” notification by BAKEWISE Pty Ltd. “Manufacture Completion” notification refers to the notice that BAKEWISE issues upon equipment being available at manufacturer’s origin location including and not limited to its original country of origin. 10% of the contract price is to be paid to BAKEWISE upon equipment being available for Despatch from our Sydney Warehouse or prior to commencement of commissioning, as applicable
Account Name: BAKEWISE Pty Ltd
Branch Number (BSB): 062890
Account Number: 10218273
Payment Reference: Quotation/Invoice Number
BAKEWISE’s liability for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action (including negligence), arising out of, resulting from, or in any way connected with, the supply of goods under this quotation shall in no event exceed the amount actually paid for the supply of the goods & services involved. The Buyer explicitly agrees to forego their rights for any claim to loss of profits, direct or indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of any breach of this agreement or for any claim made against the Buyer by any other party.
Quotations will remain valid for 30 days from the quote date, after which prices may change without notification. All pricing is subject to AUD and applicable exchange rate variances; we reserve the right to reprice quotations on post-dated variations in excess of 5% Where more than one item is included in the quotation the quotation as a whole form a packaged offer, individual pricing on items does not apply.
1. BAKEWISE will not connect electricity, gas or water plumbing or ventilation to machinery or any removal of shop fittings such as front windows, other machinery unless otherwise stated, for machinery that need to fixed to the floor including panel rooms, oven etc. a completely level floor needs to be provided for installation. If a suitable floor is not provided an additional charge of $350 per hour per person plus materials will apply to rectify the issue.
2. Mechanical commissioning of machines is included. Instruction and dough making, and product adjustments are not included. BAKEWISE can offer consultation for dough making/adjustments, this will be charged at $1,300 per 8-hour day plus travel/accommodation costs
3. BAKEWISE are not liable for delays incurred during transport either by sea freight, air freight or road transport, including but not limited to any strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, fire, flood, accidental or malicious damage.
4. After delivery, all equipment physically delivered to buyer nominated location must be stored carefully to ensure that there is no damage or deterioration before it is installed and must be insured by the buyer.
5. Late payments will attract an interest charge of 2.5% per month
6. Errors and omissions excepted